We’ve rounded up five, fun things for you to do this weekend in Arlington! If we missed any good ones, please leave details in the comments below or tweet us @TheMaxwellApts and use the hashtag #LiveWellMaxwell.
1. St. Patrick’s Day came early this year! Join us, here at The Maxwell, on Saturday (March 14th) from 10 AM – 5 PM and on Sunday (March 15th) from 12 PM – 5 PM for a beer and a tour of our brand new apartments. Also, it’s your lucky day because we’re waiving application fees, plus offering up to two months free rent on select apartments. Contact us to schedule a tour or just come on by! We’re located at 4200 N. Carlin Springs Rd. (on the corner of N. Glebe Rd.).
2. Be prepared for road closures this weekend, Arlingtonian’s. To accommodate the Four Courts 4 Mill Race on Sunday (March 15th) expect lane closures on popular roads in the area such as Wilson Boulevard, Rhodes Street, Courthouse Road and more. Be prepared and read more on Arlington Patch.
3. BOWL’D opens this Saturday in Clarendon (located on N. Garfield St.)! Their mission, to offer a healthy eating option while leaving customers full, is definitely one that we can get on-board with here at The Maxwell. Choose from any of their five signature bowls, or build your own, and top off your meal with one of their delicious smoothies!
4. SER restaurant is also now open in Ballston! Located on N. Glebe Rd., you can enjoy traditional Spanish style meals and a bright and color ambiance. As the winners of the Ballston Restaurant Challenge last summer, they’re excited to finally be open for business beginning at 5 PM every day, until Monday when they start serving lunch starting at 11 AM. Also, Happy Hour is every day from 4-7PM where they offer a delicious sangria selection to choose from.
5. Replacing Eventide, new restaurant Don Tito opens up this Sunday in Clarendon (located on Wilson Bvld.)! Sunday is expected to be mostly sunny with highs in the mid 50’s, so it’s looking like the perfect night to take advantage of awesome roof-top deck.