1. Shop Labor Day Sales at Pentagon City Mall – Take an extra 20% off Everything (More Info Here)!
2. Get active and plan a bike ride – Check out this new bicycle route map for help!
3. Enjoy your last days at one of the many community pools – If the weather doesn’t cooperate, be sure to check out indoor pools too!
4. Listen to live music – Head to the U.S. Capitol with some friends for an outdoor concert.
5. Stock up on fresh produce at your local farmers market – Here’s a list of farmers markets in the area.
6. Watch the Nationals vs. Mets at 1:05 PM at Nat’s Park – Get the full schedule here.
7. Try a new workout class – Maxwell Residents can enjoy 3 solidcore classes for $75!
8. Eat your way through the weekend – Call your favorite restaurants to see what Labor Day specials they may be offering for Brunch or Happy Hour
9. Visit one of the great small towns in Virginia or DC – Here’s a list to get you started!